Sunday, May 15, 2011

Team Summit 2011


Well, it's been a week now since I've been back from DISH Network's Team Summit this year and I feel like my brain is swimming with ideas and new possibilities to launch our business into the next year! As usual, the entertainment, the food, the classes, the people...everything was just AWESOME! I am so excited to be sharing the new promotions with you as they roll out on the 18th of this month, but as a quick preview, you can expect to hear things about Blockbuster, the Sling Adapter, a brand new product called the Tailgater and EVEN a WHOLE HOME DVR!

Until I can release the information on all the new promotions though, I wanted to share with you some information about the newly updated DISHOnline website. For those of you that haven't been there yet, this is you ONE STOP SHOP for anything TV online! You don't even have to be a DISH Network subscriber to enjoy a ton of television content right from your computer. All you have to do is visit www.dishonline.com and look for your favorite shows and begin watching.

If you're lucky enough to have DISH Network at home though, when you log into your account on www.dishonline.com, be prepared for an awesome experience! Once you've logged in, you can view what's on your DVR, view all the channels that you currently subscribe to and even set your DVR and manage your timers!

If your NOT lucky enough to be a DISH Network subscriber...don't worry, I can fix that! Call TruMedia at 1.800.457.3106, ask for Amanda and I can help you to start enjoying DISHOnline TODAY!

No comments: